Trump Fires Top Ranking Soros Linked Globalist – Patriots Rejoice!
ELDER PATRIOT – President Trump announced the departure of General H.R. McMaster as his National Security Advisor today. McMaster’s firing was long overdue.
McMaster had undermined the president on numerous occasions and had been accused of referring to President Trump as an idiot and a dope after a night of drinking, something he became known to have done far too often.
Last August we criticized McMaster’s dismissal of Rich Higgins from the National Security Counsel. Higgins was a supporter of the new president and he shared Trump’s view of the threat that radical Islam posed to Western civilization.
Higgins wasn’t the only NSC member to be purged by McMaster. Among the others were Derek Harvey and Ezra Watnick-Cohen.
Everyone that McMaster forced out shared Trump’s views about the importance of preserving American sovereignty. McMaster replaced all of the NSC patriots with Islamic apologists in the mold of McMaster himself.
Aaron Klein, Breitbart’s Jerusalem bureau chief listed five additional reasons McMaster had no place in President Trump’s America First executive office.
- McMaster endorsed a book that advocates Quran-kissing apology ceremonies, and frames jihad as largely peaceful.
- McMaster worked at a think tank backed by George Soros-funded group that helped Obama sell the Iran nuclear deal.
- McMaster’s former group scrubbed — then re-added — Soros financing from its website.
- McMaster’s former firm is funded by Sharia-ruled Bahrain — up to 25% of its total income.
- McMaster served at a group financed by multinational corporations doing billions in Iran business.
In John Bolton, the president gets a tough but realistic ally who shares far more of Trump’s worldview than McMaster did. And, unlike McMaster, Bolton is known for being tight-lipped about his personal opinions once the president has heard him out and has made his decision.
Not only is Bolton qualified to head the NSC; he brings State Department and ambassadorial experience to his new job.
Bolton does not have a drinking problem.
This is a win-win for the president… and, for America.